NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $50.05, a gain of 40.8%. On Fri 04 Sep 20, NKLA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $35.55. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 08 Sep 20 at 03:50 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 21 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 13 Aug 20 at $47.45 with a volume of 23M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ)
Nikola Corp is a designer and manufacturer of battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen fueling station infrastructure.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 111.43%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 75.19%
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 45.87%
- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO:NASDAQ), 44.76%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 41.99%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 40.79%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 29.48%
- CBX (Listing Market NYSE Networ (CBX:NYSE), 29.36%
- Income Opportunity Realty Investors, Inc. (IOR:NYSEMKT), 28.43%