Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you’re looking for? Please contact us. We will reply shortly.
- How do I become a Premium Member?
- Our Premium Membership can be accessed by purchasing the subscription on our pricing page. As we are concerned about the safety of your sensitive data we don't directly store your credit card information. We use Stripe to securely process your payment. To become a Premium Member you have to become a registered user first.
- Do you offer a free trial?
- Yes, you get a 7-Days Trial after registration. No credit card required.
- Is the subscription renewed automatically?
Yes, the subscription is based on a recurring billing.
Until the subscription is cancelled, your credit card is charged automatically after the expiration of the prepaid period and your Premium Membership is renewed for the next cycle.
- Can I cancel my subscription anytime I want?
- Yes, there is no time restriction for cancelling your account. Cancelling during the subscription period prevents you from being charged for the next cycle.
- What markets do you cover?
Currently, StockTreats has access to the following North American markets: Nasdaq, NYSE, Amex, TSX, TSXV and CSE.
If there is a ticker symbol for a stock in a market that we cover and it is not included in our database, you can request the adding of that symbol by contacting us.
- How often is your data updated?
Stock quotes are delayed 5 to 10 minutes. Most of the metrics we provide, such as spikes, are based on end of day data and computed at night.