Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ) soared at $9.32, a gain of 140.8%. On Tue 28 Jul 20, KNDI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.87. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Jul 20 at 04:45 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 14 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jul 20 at $5.63 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ)
Kandi Technologies Group Inc is an automobile manufacturer with focus on electric vehicles primarily in the Chinese market. Other product offerings include all-terrain vehicles, go-karts, utility vehicles, battery packs, motor vehicles, among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 318.14%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 140.83%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 67.71%
- On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK:NYSE), 61.18%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.54%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 47.2%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 43.15%
- Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ), 39.3%
- L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE), 35.36%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 32.51%