Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE) shot up at $3.14, a gain of 40.2%. On Thu, Jun 16, 2022, CANG:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 05:52 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Jun 03, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE)
Cango Inc is one of the leading automotive transaction service platform in China connecting dealers, financial institutions, car buyers and other industry participants. The services primarily consist of - automotive financing facilitation, automotive transaction facilitation, and aftermarket service facilitation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Advent Technologies Holdings Inc. (ADN:NASDAQ), 243.97%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Electric Last Mile Solutions Inc. (ELMS:NASDAQ), 100.28%
- Sidus Space Inc. (SIDU:NASDAQ), 63.03%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 54.47%
- Heart Test Laboratories, Inc. (HSCS:NASDAQ), 42.35%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 40.18%
- Akanda Corp. (AKAN:NASDAQ), 32.64%
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. (DRTS:NASDAQ), 25.35%
- Lytus Technologies Holdings PTV. Ltd. (LYT:NASDAQ), 24.93%