Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE) soared at $28.55, a gain of 30.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 04, 2022 at 05:07 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 20, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE)
Livent is a pure-play lithium producer formed when FMC spun off its lithium business in October. Livent should benefit from increased lithium demand via higher electric vehicle adoption, as lithium is a key component of EV batteries. The company's low-cost lithium carbonate production from comes from brine resources in Argentina. Livent also operates downstream lithium hydroxide conversion plants in the United States and China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ), 62.41%
- TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 33.33%
- Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE), 30.25%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 30.05%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 28.51%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 28.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 27.21%