New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.72, representing a gain of 47%. On Mon 20 Jul 20, GBR:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.15. From Mon 06 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 152.94%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 81.36%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 78.26%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 61.25%
- Tellurian Inc. (TELL:NASDAQ), 56.44%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 47.01%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 42.27%
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DMPI:NASDAQ), 41.5%
- New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV:NASDAQ), 41.38%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 34.57%