Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ) soared at $5.8, a gain of 101.4%. On Fri 12 Jun 20, EDSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.81. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 15 Jun 20 at 09:27 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 29 May 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 20 Apr 20 at $3.5 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ)
Stellar Biotechnologies Inc is a biotechnology company. The company is engaged in the aquaculture, research, and development, manufacture, and commercialization of Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH). KLH is an immune-stimulating protein with an extensive history of safe and effective use in immunological applications. KLH can be used as an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and combined with a disease-targeting agent to create immunotherapies for the treatment of a variety of diseases. It derives its revenues mostly from Europe. Stellar primarily market and distribute products directly to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, clinical research organizations, and research centers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 255.43%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 101.39%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 72%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 61.97%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 61.84%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 54.6%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 50%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 50%
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (CLDX:NASDAQ), 37.31%