ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE) soared at $5.01, a gain of 28.5%. On Thu 12 Nov 20, SOL:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $3.9. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 13 Nov 20 at 01:35 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 29 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 15 Oct 20 at $4.39 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE)
ReneSola Ltd is a leading global manufacturer of solar wafers and photovoltaic modules. It offers virgin polysilicon, monocrystalline and multi crystalline solar wafers and photovoltaic (PV) cells and modules.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Urovant Sciences Ltd. (UROV:NASDAQ), 93.48%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 54.91%
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (APWC:NASDAQ), 47.73%
- National Holdings Corporation (NHLD:NASDAQ), 42.41%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 36.36%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 30.23%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 30.01%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 28.97%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 28.46%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 25.64%