Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE) rocketted at $16.15, a gain of 67.7%. On Tue 28 Jul 20, TUP:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $9.63. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Jul 20 at 04:14 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 14 Jul 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE)
Tupperware Brands Corp is a direct selling consumer products company. It sells food preparation, storage, and serving products as well as cookware and microfiber textiles under the Tupperware brand name.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 318.14%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 140.83%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 67.71%
- On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK:NYSE), 61.18%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.54%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 47.2%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 43.15%
- Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ), 39.3%
- L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE), 35.36%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 32.51%