XPEV (XPEV:NYSE) shot up at $27.39, a gain of 23.3%. On Tue 03 Nov 20, XPEV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $22.21. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Nov 20 at 03:20 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 20 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About XPEV (XPEV:NYSE)
XPeng Inc is a Smart Electric Vehicle company designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing smart electric vehicles in China. The company manufactures environmentally friendly vehicles, namely an SUV (the G3) and a four-door sports sedan (the P7). It targets the mid- to high-end segment in China's passenger vehicle market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 51.2%
- Biogen Inc. (BIIB:NASDAQ), 43.97%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- ATHA (ATHA:NASDAQ), 24.13%
- ATHA (ATHA:NYSE), 24.13%
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN:NASDAQ), 23.8%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 23.32%
- Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ), 22.71%
- THRY (THRY:NASDAQ), 18.87%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 18.64%