SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ) soared at $2.17, representing a gain of 42.8%. On Thu 24 Sep 20, SGBX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.52. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 25 Sep 20 at 07:12 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 10 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 31 Mar 20 at $9.74 with a volume of 21M+.
About SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ)
SG Blocks Inc through its subsidiary, is engaged in the business of modifying cargo shipping containers for use of construction. The company also provides engineering and project management services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 81.48%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 71.28%
- Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (SKYS:NASDAQ), 50.3%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 45.5%
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 42.76%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 39.36%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 30.13%