Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.05, a gain of 14.4%. On Mon 22 Mar 21, GSMG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.62. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 23 Mar 21 at 08:41 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 08 Mar 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 15 Jan 21 at $4.46 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ)
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Ltd is a provider of advertisement and content production services and operates a mobile and online advertising, digital media, and entertainment business in China. Through its CHEERS App, the company allows its users to access its online store (e-Mall), video content, live streaming, and online games. The company mainly offers and generates revenue from the copyright licensing of self-produced content, advertising, and customized content production and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 236.33%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 190.28%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 51.43%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.92%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 17.26%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 16.09%
- CLA (CLA:NYSE), 15.94%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 15.14%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 14.89%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 14.41%