New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT) soared at $2.44, a gain of 37.9%. On Mon 28 Dec 20, GBR:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.84. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 18 Dec 20 at 07:05 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 14 Dec 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 21 Oct 20 at $2.1 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT)
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SRSA (SRSA:NASDAQ), 1480.88%
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 85.05%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.34%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 50.42%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 47.04%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 43.93%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 41.74%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 37.85%
- Immersion Corporation (IMMR:NASDAQ), 37.37%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 29.6%