Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE) jumped higher at $6.51, representing a gain of 36.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 27, 2021 at 06:06 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, May 18, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, May 28, 2021 at $5.69 with a volume of 40M+.
About Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE)
Express, Inc. is a specialty retailer company in apparel and related. It serves both both women's and men's merchandise. The company operates in single segment which is Express brick-and-mortar retail stores and e-commerce operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 95.22%
- BCTX (BCTX:NASDAQ), 94.34%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 68.61%
- Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNST:NASDAQ), 65.86%
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY:NASDAQ), 62.11%
- PetMed Express, Inc. (PETS:NASDAQ), 58.39%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 57.23%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 42.85%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 36.48%
- AHLD (AHLD:NYSE), 34.81%