Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ) soared at $7.19, a gain of 16.5%. On Wed, May 12, 2021, CHCI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $6.17. From Wed, Apr 28, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at $15.72 with a volume of 33M+.
About Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ)
Comstock Holding Co Inc is a multi-faceted real estate development and construction services company focused on the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. It operates its business through three segments: Homebuilding, Multi-family and Real Estate Services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 23.74%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 23.19%
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ), 18.47%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 18.43%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 18.38%
- Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ), 16.79%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- MPLN (MPLN:NYSE), 16.26%
- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ), 15.66%