Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE) soared at $30, a gain of 34.5%. On Tue 05 May 20, VAPO:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $22.3. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 05 May 20 at 06:42 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 21 Apr 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE)
Vapotherm Inc is a medical technology company based in the United States. It is mainly engaged in the development and commercialization of its proprietary Hi-VNI technology products that are used to treat patients of all ages suffering from respiratory distress. The company offers three versions of its Precision Flow systems: Precision Flow Plus, Precision Flow Classic and Precision Flow Heliox. It generates revenue primarily from sales of proprietary Precision Flow systems to hospitals through a direct sales organization in the United States and through distributors in select countries outside of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX:NASDAQ), 230.92%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 75.53%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 65.16%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 53.39%
- Cars.com Inc. (CARS:NYSE), 52.88%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 49.07%
- LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN:NASDAQ), 40.32%
- Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE), 34.53%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.53%
- Inuvo, Inc. (INUV:NYSEMKT), 33.38%