Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ) soared at $1.26, representing a gain of 21.2%. On Wed 02 Sep 20, SYPR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.04. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 14 Aug 20 at 07:53 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 19 Aug 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 19 Aug 20 at $1.95 with a volume of 13M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ)
Sypris Solutions Inc is a provider of outsourced services and specialty products. It is a supplier of forged and machined components, serving the commercial vehicle, off highway vehicle. It also provides Information Security Solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 99.93%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 87.4%
- Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE), 35.93%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 28.97%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 26.52%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 21.38%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 17.95%