Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.45, representing a gain of 65.3%. On Thu 30 Jul 20, ZN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jul 20 at 04:01 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 16 Jul 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $0.4 with a volume of 14M+.
About Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ)
Zion Oil & Gas Inc is the United States-based an oil and gas exploration and production company. Zion currently holds one active petroleum exploration license onshore Israel, the Megiddo-Jezreel License.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%