Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $87.95, a gain of 58.6%. On Tue 02 Feb 21, SAVA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $55.44. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Feb 21 at 11:44 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 19 Jan 21, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 02 Feb 21 at $74.5 with a volume of 74M+.
About Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ)
Pain Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops proprietary drugs that offer improvements to patients and healthcare professionals. The company generally focuses on the drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. Pain Therapeutics operates in the single operating segment. Pain Therapeutics's drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The company's other product includes FENROCK. REMOXY is a painkiller with a formulation designed to reduce potential risks of unintended use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 138.33%
- CLNN (CLNN:NASDAQ), 101.68%
- Tyme Technologies, Inc. (TYME:NASDAQ), 93.96%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 64.73%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 58.64%
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO:NASDAQ), 56.96%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 49.79%
- VCVC (VCVC:NASDAQ), 49.45%
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc (GWPH:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 37.85%