Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.83, a gain of 29.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 05:19 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Jun 03, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at $2.36 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ)
Geron Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. It supports the clinical stage development of a telomerase inhibitor, imetelstat.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CAI International, Inc. (CAI:NYSE), 46.88%
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE:NASDAQ), 29.83%
- Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ), 29.79%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 29.43%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- VERV (VERV:NASDAQ), 19.2%
- SWBI (SWBI:NASDAQ), 17.22%
- Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ), 16.51%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 16.11%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 15.78%