Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.22, representing a gain of 29.2%. On Wed 22 Jan 20, TRIL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 23 Jan 20 at 09:36 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Tue 31 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ)
Trillium Therapeutics Inc is an immuno-oncology company developing therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its SIRPaFc and CD200 monoclonal antibody targets immuno regulatory pathways that tumor cells exploit to evade the host immune system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Trans World Entertainment Corporation (TWMC:NASDAQ), 206.14%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 79.65%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 43.19%
- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (INNT:NASDAQ), 38.57%
- Kaleido BioSciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 34.15%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 32.1%
- SLM Corporation (SLM:NASDAQ), 29.26%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 29.25%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 25.73%
- MarineMax, Inc. (HZO:NYSE), 23.98%