YALA (YALA:NYSE) rocketted at $15.41, representing a gain of 42.6%. On Fri 27 Nov 20, YALA:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $11.09. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 23 Nov 20 at 07:48 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 13 Nov 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 09 Nov 20 at $11.88 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About YALA (YALA:NYSE)
Yalla Group Ltd through its subsidiaries, operates a voice-centric social networking and entertainment platform mainly in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS:NASDAQ), 174.15%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 133.42%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 96.08%
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN:NASDAQ), 76.84%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 46.73%
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 45.78%
- YALA (YALA:NYSE), 42.55%
- UCL (UCL:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB:NASDAQ), 39.42%