CAI International, Inc. (CAI:NYSE) jumped higher at $56.05, representing a gain of 46.9%. On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, CAI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $37.3. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 03:07 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Jun 03, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CAI International, Inc. (CAI:NYSE)
CAI International Inc is a transportation finance and logistics company. It purchases equipment and then leases it to container shipping lines, freight forwarders and other transportation companies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CAI International, Inc. (CAI:NYSE), 46.88%
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKE:NASDAQ), 29.83%
- Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ), 29.79%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 29.43%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- VERV (VERV:NASDAQ), 19.2%
- SWBI (SWBI:NASDAQ), 17.22%
- Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ), 16.51%
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (TRCH:NASDAQ), 16.11%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 15.78%