Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ) rocketted at $15.2, representing a gain of 35.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 09 Mar 21 at 01:43 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 25 Feb 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Mar 21 at $20 with a volume of 105M+.
About Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ)
Second Sight Medical Products Inc develops, manufactures and markets implantable prosthetic devices that can restore some functional vision to patients blinded by outer retinal degenerations, such as Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NLSP (NLSP:NASDAQ), 106.71%
- Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX:NASDAQ), 70.79%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 56.25%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- EBON (EBON:NASDAQ), 35.24%
- Ignyta, Inc. (RXDX:NASDAQ), 33.11%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 29.72%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS:NYSE), 23.3%
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS:NASDAQ), 23.2%