Aspen Group, Inc. Gains 179.3%
Aspen Group, Inc. (ASPU:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.2, representing a gain of 179.3%. On Wed, May 17, 2023, ASPU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.2. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 16, 2023 at 07:19 PM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Wed, May 03, 2023, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at $0.55 with a volume of 4M+.
About Aspen Group, Inc. (ASPU:NASDAQ)
Aspen Group Inc, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in offering distance-learning education services. Its Program offering includes; Associates, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral Degree & other Certification Programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aspen Group, Inc. (ASPU:NASDAQ), 179.3%
- Immutep Limited (IMMP:NASDAQ), 64.78%
- Peak Bio Inc Com (PKBO:NASDAQ), 48.12%
- National Western Life Group, Inc. (NWLI:NASDAQ), 46.32%
- Smart for Life Inc. (SMFL:NASDAQ), 44.4%
- SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT:NYSE), 41.67%
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL:NASDAQ), 41.09%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 38.75%
- Viracta Therapeutics Inc. (VIRX:NASDAQ), 37.35%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 36.71%