Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE) shot up at $6.69, a gain of 88.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 03:49 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri, Oct 29, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at $12 with a volume of 2M+.
About Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE)
Casper Sleep Inc is a provider of sleep products to consumers through various sales channels. The company operates in one segment within the United States, Canada and Europe. It distributes products through an e-commerce platform, plus more than fifty Casper retail stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR:NYSE), 88.45%
- Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. (PNBK:NASDAQ), 50.4%
- Trio-Tech International (TRT:NYSEMKT), 35.96%
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX:NASDAQ), 25%
- MTTR (MTTR:NASDAQ), 22.33%
- NEGG (NEGG:NASDAQ), 21.28%
- COCO (COCO:NASDAQ), 21.17%
- SYTA (SYTA:NASDAQ), 21.11%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 20.5%
- EGLX (EGLX:NASDAQ), 19.05%