Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE) shot up at $10.77, representing a gain of 22.5%. On Tue 10 Nov 20, REV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $8.79. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 11 Nov 20 at 04:38 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 27 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 10 Nov 20 at $13.4 with a volume of 18M+.
About Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE)
Revlon Inc is a cosmetics company. It manufactures and sells cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrances, skincare, deodorants and personal care products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 237.08%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 64.26%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- GRAY (GRAY:NASDAQ), 35.27%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 34.66%
- Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ), 28.79%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 24.44%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 24.02%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 22.53%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 22.03%