RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.43, representing a gain of 42.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun 13 Dec 20 at 09:11 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 10 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 06 Oct 20 at $1.95 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ)
RCM Technologies Inc is a provider of business and technology solutions designed to enhance and maximize the operational performance of its customers through the adaptation and deployment of advanced engineering and information technology services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 414.85%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 93.8%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 81.17%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 51.43%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 46.62%
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN:NASDAQ), 45.59%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 42.94%
- ASLE (ASLE:NASDAQ), 42.8%
- EQOS (EQOS:NASDAQ), 41.16%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 39.53%