Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ) soared at $0.67, a gain of 27.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 08:36 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 26 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 21 Oct 20 at $1.08 with a volume of 20M+.
About Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ)
Teligent Inc is a specialty generic pharmaceutical company. It markets and sells generic topical and branded generic injectable pharmaceutical products in the United States and Canada.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 120.51%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 47.24%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 41.86%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 35.37%
- Team, Inc. (TISI:NYSE), 28.12%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 26.37%