Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.86, representing a gain of 35.8%. On Fri 13 Nov 20, MHLD:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.37. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 13 Nov 20 at 06:48 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri 30 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD:NASDAQ)
Maiden Holdings Ltd provides reinsurance products and services to regional and specialty property and casualty insurers. It operates in two segments: AmTrust Reinsurance and Diversified Reinsurance with business in UK, Germany, international markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 146.09%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 85.64%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 83.74%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 49.29%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 45.42%
- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (MHLD:NASDAQ), 35.77%
- GP (GP:NASDAQ), 34.05%
- GLSI (GLSI:NASDAQ), 31.52%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 29.24%