Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ) soared at $3.98, representing a gain of 49.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 07 Dec 20 at 10:56 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri 20 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 09 Nov 20 at $6.28 with a volume of 34M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ)
GTx Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is involved in the business of discovery, development, and commercialization of small molecules for the treatment of cancer including treatment of breast and prostate cancer and other serious medical conditions such as Stress urinary incontinence and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Its lead product candidate is Enobosarm. The company's strategy is focused on the further development of selective androgen receptor modulators.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 114.95%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 59.89%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 56.24%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 49.62%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 49.37%
- KBNT (KBNT:NASDAQ), 43.62%
- HPK (HPK:NASDAQ), 39.6%
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE:NASDAQ), 37.8%
- Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. IV (HCAC:NASDAQ), 35.32%
- EHang Holdings Limited (EH:NASDAQ), 34.87%