Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.8, representing a gain of 25.6%. On Thu 04 Mar 21, PSTV:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.23. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 05 Mar 21 at 04:56 PM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Thu 18 Feb 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Feb 21 at $5.42 with a volume of 15M+.
About Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ)
Cytori Therapeutics Inc is a specialty therapeutics company. It focuses to provide meaningful and quality therapeutic options with a broad utility that benefit patients and healthcare providers. The company has two therapeutic development platforms: Cytori Cell Therapy (CCT) and Cytori Nanomedicine. The CCT platform is based on the scientific discovery that the human adipose or fat tissue compartment is a source of a mixed population of stem, progenitor and regenerative cells. The Cytori Nanomedicine Platform features a versatile and novel protein-stabilized liposomal nanoparticle technology for drug encapsulation that provides the foundation to bring two drugs into early/ late-stage clinical trials.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 304.9%
- Global Partner Acquisition Corp. (GPAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY:NASDAQ), 45.93%
- AMTD International Inc. (HKIB:NYSE), 36.55%
- XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (XTLB:NASDAQ), 29.76%
- Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL:NASDAQ), 27.94%
- Medley LLC NT 24 (MDLQ:NYSE), 26.41%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 25.56%
- TSHA (TSHA:NASDAQ), 25.47%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%