Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.23, representing a gain of 34.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 28 Jan 20 at 11:16 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 09 Jan 20, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 27 Jan 20 at $4.9 with a volume of 14M+.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 2125.83%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 72.32%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 72.11%
- Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE), 52.14%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 45.92%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 40.84%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 39.67%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 34.61%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE), 33.07%