OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ) soared at $3.37, representing a gain of 52.5%. On Thu 06 Aug 20, OPGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 05 Aug 20 at 08:01 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 23 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 16 Mar 20 at $5.76 with a volume of 51M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ)
OpGen Inc is an precision medicine company using molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Conduent Incorporated (CNDT:NASDAQ), 82.74%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 70.45%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 56.66%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 52.49%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 52.12%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 50.59%
- Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ), 45.42%
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 38.43%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 28.29%