Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE) jumped higher at $12.93, representing a gain of 106.9%. On Thu 09 Apr 20, ICD:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $6.25. From Fri 27 Mar 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 09 Apr 20 at $13 with a volume of 24M+.
About Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE)
Independence Contract Drilling Inc provides land-based contract drilling services for oil and natural gas producers targeting unconventional resource plays in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 424.89%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 267.89%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 106.88%
- NN, Inc. (NNBR:NASDAQ), 90.24%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 81.69%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 69.02%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 63.25%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 45.23%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 43.24%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 42.11%