Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.79, a gain of 25.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 02 Dec 20 at 11:20 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 17 Nov 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 22 Oct 20 at $18.6 with a volume of 20M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ)
Sequential Brands Group Inc is an apparel licensing and brand management company that owns, promotes, markets and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, active and lifestyle categories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ), 59.07%
- Tredegar Corporation (TG:NYSE), 29.86%
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (KFS:NYSE), 28.71%
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB:NASDAQ), 28.71%
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ), 28.22%
- FSTX (FSTX:NASDAQ), 27.63%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 25.16%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 24.59%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 23.83%