Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE) soared at $24.8, representing a gain of 76.5%. On Thu 04 Jun 20, CHK:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $14.59. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 05 Jun 20 at 09:12 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 21 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE)
Chesapeake Energy Corp is a natural gas and oil exploration, development, acquisition and production company. It also owns an oil and natural gas marketing business. Its portfolio includes unconventional oil and natural gas assets in U.S. onshore plays.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 162.12%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 126.21%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 102.16%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 87.95%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 76.51%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 75%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 71.33%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 68.04%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 67.86%
- Callon Petroleum Company (CPE:NYSE), 67.76%