Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ) soared today at $1.99, representing a gain of 38.2%. On Tue 19 Nov 19, SURF:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.44. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Nov 19 at 07:39 AM. From Wed 30 Oct 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ)
Surface Oncology Inc is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company. It is developing new therapies that modify the spaces in and around tumors the tumor microenvironment to create conditions that support and sustain anti-tumor immune responses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 131.25%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 105.56%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 67.59%
- Aravive, Inc. (ARAV:NASDAQ), 48.08%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB:NASDAQ), 33.05%
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI:NYSE), 29.89%
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA:NASDAQ), 28.67%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 25.21%
- NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ), 25.15%