EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.21, a gain of 45.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 21 Dec 20 at 02:20 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri 04 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 12 Aug 20 at $6.5 with a volume of 9M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ)
Eyegate Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing products for treating diseases and disorders of the eye.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ACAC (ACAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 60.37%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 56.14%
- Anterix Inc. (ATEX:NASDAQ), 49.1%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 45.94%
- 500.com Limited (WBAI:NYSE), 42.38%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Kopin Corporation (KOPN:NASDAQ), 36.65%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 31.32%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 30.34%