India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT) shot up at $2.56, representing a gain of 300.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 11 Aug 20 at 05:33 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 28 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 28 Jul 20 at $0.83 with a volume of 9M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT)
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in the development of cannabis-based therapies to treat pain, PTSD, seizures, cachexia, chronic and terminal neurological and oncological diagnoses, and other life altering conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 300.38%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 50.1%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 44.14%
- The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG:NASDAQ), 40.67%
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (CBMG:NASDAQ), 35.04%
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL:NASDAQ), 32.91%
- STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. (SSKN:NASDAQ), 32.79%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 30.27%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.97%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 27.54%