Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $6.37, a gain of 44.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 07:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 13, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at $7.2 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT)
Regional Health Properties Inc is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company. It invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL (ELP:NYSE), 411.5%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 75.62%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 45.32%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 44.77%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 26.65%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ), 19.6%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 18.9%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 16.28%