Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ) jumped higher today at $1.28, representing a gain of 25.5%. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, 05 Nov 19 at 10:33 PM. From Tue, 29 Oct 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, 28 Oct 19 at $1.55 with a volume of 2M+.
About Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ)
Avinger Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. The Company designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease, or PAD.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 113.2%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 80.92%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 48.93%
- Athenex, Inc. (ATNX:NASDAQ), 35.66%
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- Karuna Therapeutics, Inc. (KRTX:NASDAQ), 29.16%
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. (CABA:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 25.49%
- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ), 25.03%