Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.57, representing a gain of 102.8%. On Mon, Apr 17, 2023, BLCM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.57. From Mon, Apr 03, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at $1.07 with a volume of 49M+.
About Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ)
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The firm is primarily engaged in the research of cellular immunotherapies for hematological cancers, solid tumors, and orphan inherited blood diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Presto Automation Inc Com (PRST:NASDAQ), 158.57%
- ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ), 154.44%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 102.85%
- Ignyta, Inc. (RXDX:NASDAQ), 69.73%
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (STSA:NASDAQ), 63.69%
- Versus Systems Inc. (VS:NASDAQ), 53.58%
- Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA:NYSE), 49.32%
- Toro Corp. (TORO:NASDAQ), 45.98%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 38.79%
- Charah Solutions Inc. 8.50% Senior Notes due 2026 (CHRB:NYSE), 38.18%