ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.8, representing a gain of 45.6%. On Wed 20 Jan 21, ADTX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.61. From Wed 06 Jan 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 11 Dec 20 at $3.32 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ)
ADiTx Therapeutics Inc is a pre-clinical stage, life sciences company which focuses on prolong life and enhance life quality of transplanted patients. The firm develop products designed to induce tolerance to transplanted organs. The firm's immunosuppressive (anti-rejection) drugs has made possible life-saving organ transplantation procedures as these drugs prevent or delay organ rejection. It is also developing a technology called Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy (ADi) which utilizes tolerogenic approach that utilizes the body's natural process of cell death, to deliver a modified antigen that signals the immune system to become tolerant to transplanted tissues.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 196.1%
- Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT:NASDAQ), 61.34%
- ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ), 45.59%
- Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR:NASDAQ), 44.57%
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BVXV:NASDAQ), 40.66%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 36.47%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 35.63%
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (AZRX:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 32%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 30.77%