CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.48, representing a gain of 150.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 11 Dec 19 at 04:21 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 19 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ)
CTI Industries Corp develops, produces and distributes consumer products. The company is engaged in producing film products for commercial and industrial use. The company sells its products throughout United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ), 150.81%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 82.39%
- Forward Pharma A/S (FWP:NASDAQ), 69.91%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 69.42%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 40.72%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 37.98%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- Immunic, Inc. (IMUX:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG:NASDAQ), 23.76%
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. (NTGN:NASDAQ), 23.64%