The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $36.77, a gain of 40.7%. On Tue 11 Aug 20, PNTG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $29.06. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 11 Aug 20 at 05:11 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 28 Jul 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG:NASDAQ)
Pennant Group Inc is engaged in providing healthcare services to patients of all ages, including the growing senior population, in the United States. It operates in multiple lines of business including home health and hospice services which includes our home health, hospice, and home care businesses and Senior living which includes company's assisted living, independent living, and memory care communities across Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. The majority of the revenue is generated from the Home Health and Hospice Services segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 300.38%
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 50.1%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 44.14%
- The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG:NASDAQ), 40.67%
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (CBMG:NASDAQ), 35.04%
- XPEL, Inc. (XPEL:NASDAQ), 32.91%
- STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. (SSKN:NASDAQ), 32.79%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 30.27%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.97%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 27.54%