Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.79, a gain of 304.9%. On Thu 04 Mar 21, EYES:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.43. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 05 Mar 21 at 02:34 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 18 Feb 21, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Feb 21 at $2.79 with a volume of 2M+.
About Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ)
Second Sight Medical Products Inc develops, manufactures and markets implantable prosthetic devices that can restore some functional vision to patients blinded by outer retinal degenerations, such as Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 304.9%
- Global Partner Acquisition Corp. (GPAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY:NASDAQ), 45.93%
- AMTD International Inc. (HKIB:NYSE), 36.55%
- XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (XTLB:NASDAQ), 29.76%
- Purple Innovation, Inc. (PRPL:NASDAQ), 27.94%
- Medley LLC NT 24 (MDLQ:NYSE), 26.41%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 25.56%
- TSHA (TSHA:NASDAQ), 25.47%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%