Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.6, representing a gain of 76.2%. On Thu 11 Jun 20, NETE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.85. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 08:15 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu 28 May 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 27 Apr 20 at $3.24 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ)
Net Element Inc is a transaction processing technology and value-added solutions company. Its segments include Transaction Solutions, Mobile Payment Solutions, Online Payment Solutions, and Corporate Overhead.
Top 10 Gainers:
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 80.81%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 76.25%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 71.52%
- Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. (ARTW:NASDAQ), 55.61%
- China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR:NASDAQ), 54.74%
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 51.21%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 40.65%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 40.19%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ), 38.1%