L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE) jumped higher at $25.88, representing a gain of 35.4%. On Tue 28 Jul 20, LB:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $19.48. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Jul 20 at 05:10 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 14 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Jun 20 at $19.88 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE)
L Brands Inc is a women's intimate, personal care, and beauty retailer. The company through its retail outlets sells products under various brands such as Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza, and Henri Bendel brands.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 318.14%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 140.83%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 67.71%
- On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK:NYSE), 61.18%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.54%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 47.2%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 43.15%
- Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ), 39.3%
- L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE), 35.36%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 32.51%