Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $10.28, representing a gain of 756.7%. On Wed 05 Feb 20, BLCM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.2. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 05 Feb 20 at 02:10 PM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Wed 15 Jan 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Jan 20 at $2.79 with a volume of 8M+.
About Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ)
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The firm is primarily engaged in the research of cellular immunotherapies for hematological cancers, solid tumors, and orphan inherited blood diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 1795.1%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 756.67%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 56.48%
- Unisys Corporation (UIS:NYSE), 45.95%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 32.05%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 28.17%
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE), 26.67%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 25.58%
- NantHealth, Inc. (NH:NASDAQ), 25.15%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX:NYSEMKT), 21.3%